PHOTOS: VG gets sweet relief

Persons assisting with aid distribution on Virgin Gorda.

The Puerto Rico Navy has arrived in Virgin Gorda and has started distributing aid to persons on the island.              Photos provided by Javier Lopez.

Sensus_banner

1. VI says:

Words can’t express how thankful we are to see this. God bless you guys and God bless our beloved bvi #wewillriseagain #BVI

• J. Patrick says:

I thank Almighty God for those who contributed to the needy and its environs, without God’s Messengers things would prove futile. God bless the cheerful givers in the time of needs!

I myself choose to spend a Vacation in the BVI; since 2004 I have not travelled to the BVI but for some reason I did not purchase a ticket, perhaps Elohim directed me on same. I witnessed Storm Marilyn together with my family tree No one like any Storm. We need prayers and prayers each day of our lives….. Stay connected and love ye one another according to the scripture!

2. ^^^^ says:

What about Anegada??? Is Virgin Gods And Tortola The Only One Is The British Virgin Islands

3. vg resident says:

Wonderful gesture. They should be proud to be known as the Puerto Rican Navy

4. Tola says:

This will make you guys stop call us expat and let be 2gether.rain don’t fall on one man house..sorry to say

5. Matt Goodhart says:

Thank God PR, even in bankruptcy you help us.

Hope DT is paying attention to how to be kind to his fellow humans so of course he can be better loved?

Times of despots breed more freedom from we the people.

How is the coral after the storm, the fish?

How can we be the caretakers of these realms when we pay attention

6. IP Moore says:

Political comments are not helpful. When one is needing help, it is not smart to [email protected]@ off anyone who might be able to help you.

7. Joc says: