Top Online Media house in the British Virgin Islands requires an experienced and aggressive candidate for the position of ONLINE REPORTER
Main duties include:
• News reporting on crime, court, politics, social events, press conferences
• Editing (when necessary)
• Must be 24 and over
• Have valid driver’s license
• Certificate, diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related field – English, Journalism, Communications, etc.
• And/or at least five years news reporting preferably for a daily newspaper, broadcast, or news agency
• Most importantly, candidate must be able to conceptualise and develop original story ideas
• Must be aggressive in endeavouring to be the first with the news
• Loves to be the exclusive and always on top
• Very charismatic
• Must be able to form strategic relationships to build a network of reliable sources for news
• Willing to hit the ground running in unfamiliar territory
• Adapts well to different situations, people, and culture
• Loves journalism and sees it as a lifetime career
•. Able to work odd hours when required
• Must be able to monitor local, regional, and international media for stories relevant to the BVI
• Competitive package on offer including vehicle in a low-tax country
Single person preferred.
E-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Copyright 2021 BVI News, Media Expressions Limited. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or distributed.