The following is the Royal Virgin Islands Police Force’s list of people charged from January 15 to 21, 2017:
Giving false name and address
On 16-01-2017 at 0915hrs – Police arrested and charged a 16-year-old male of Free Bottom for Giving a False Name and Address. He was granted bail in the sum of $1,000 with one surety to appear before the Magistrates’ Court at 0900hrs on 24 February 2017.
Unlawful possession of cannabis
1. On 16-01-2017 at 0840hrs – Police arrested and charged Shaquille Benjamin, 20, of Belle Vue for Unlawful Possession of Cannabis, Driving an Unlicensed Vehicle and Driving an Uninsured Vehicle.
2. On 18-01-2017 at 1839hrs – Police arrested and charged Akeem Headley, 19, of Treadfalls, for Unlawful Possession of Cannabis.
3. On 20-01-2017 at 2255hrs – Police arrested and charged Theron Harry, 21, of Fat Hogs Bay for Unlawful Possession of Cannabis.
4. On 19-01-2017 at 2140hrs – Police arrested and charged James Galloway, 43, of Georges, North Side for Unlawful Possession of a Control Drug with Intent to Supply.
5. On 21-01-2017 at 1822hrs – Police arrested and charged Shaun Lee Fahie, 30, of Sophie Bay, for the offence of Supplying a Controlled Drug
On 17-01-2017 at 1725hrs – Police arrested and charged Jelani Quazik Marquis, 21, of no fixed place of abode for the offence of Burglary.
Drive without driver’s licence
On 20-01-2017 at 2010hrs – Police arrested and charged Deron Adams, 19, of Greenland for the following offences: 1. Driving without Driver’s Licence; 2. Driving without Insurance; 3. Driving Unlicenced Vehicle; 4. Driving without Front Identification Plate; 5. Failing to display Licence Sticker; and 6. Driving Uninsured vehicle.
This article was posted in its entirety as received by bvinews.com. This media house does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein are not necessarily those of bvinews.com, its sponsors or advertisers.