The health and safety of all National Park visitors, volunteers, partners and staff is of utmost importance to us.
The National Parks Trust of The Virgin Islands is working closely with the local health and government authorities to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and taking steps to support the Government’s efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19. Effective 12:01 am.
Tuesday, 24th March 2020, the National Parks Trust of The Virgin Islands will be temporarily closing ALL National Parks and Protected Areas except for the following:
• Sage Mountain National Park
• Mount Healthy National Park • Shark Bay National Park
• Queen Elizabeth II National Park (large park only; children’s playground to remain closed) • Gorda Peak National Park
• The Greater Baths National Park (The Baths, Devil’s Bay and Spring Bay National Parks)
• Copper Mine National Park Please continue to adhere to the social distancing and other health and safety guidelines as mandated by the Government of The Virgin Islands.
For more information please contact the National Parks Trust at 345 3650 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow us on Facebook @NPTVI for timely updates.
Copyright 2021 BVI News, Media Expressions Limited. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or distributed.