The following is a media release from Flow.
Flow has made it much easier for their customers to stay connected and share their travel experiences with family and friends while abroad, with the launch of the company’s new roaming plans offering more data, flat rates, and free incoming calls and texts.
The new roaming plans offer one flat rate to more countries for both prepaid and postpaid mobile customers, and feature 1, 7 and 30-day plans with up to 2.5 Gigs of data, plus affordable talk rates from as low as $0.30 per minute depending on the destination.
Travelers will also receive timely updates on data consumption and plan renewal reminders, making it easier to remain connected while travelling. Flow Country Manager, Ravindra Maywahlall said: “Our new roaming plans are affordable and offer great value, with the same prices for both prepaid and postpaid customers.” Maywahlall explained,
“The plans are divided into two regions: Zone 1 which covers 88 destinations including North America, Canada, and most islands within the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), as well as Latin America and Europe. Countries in Zone 2 include the Asia Pacific Region such as Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, the Philippines, as well as Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Pakistan and many more destinations.” The new plans are a welcome and timely addition to Flow’s suite of products, as all major mobile carriers across the USA have discontinued their 3G networks and have transitioned to 4G LTE and/or 5G technologies.
There are three ways that customers can purchase a roaming plan when travelling:
- Dial *129# and access the USSD menu to select the preferred roaming plan;
- Download and use the Top Up Flow App; or
- Visit http://roam.topupflow.com/ portal. This portal is FREE for Prepaid customers and allows the purchase of Roaming Packages with a balance or with a credit card.
For postpaid mobile customers, the portal also allows the roaming plans to be charged to the customer’s monthly bill.
To enjoy the best roaming experience, Flow is encouraging its customers to:
- • Upgrade their mobile device from 3G to a 4G LTE or 5G device that supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE). Most current Android and IOS smartphones support this feature.
- Upgrade their SIM card to an LTE SIM.
- Ensure that they subscribe to a suitable roaming package via their USSD menu before departure by dialing *129#
- Ensure that the VoLTE feature in your device is activated and updated with the latest version.
- Ensure that VoLTE is switched on prior to travelling. To learn more about our Roaming Plans, visit discoverflow.co
Copyright 2024 BVI News, Media Expressions Limited. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or distributed.